Necessary measures to prevent COVID-19 spread
When the spread of COVID-19 necessitates a county moving back to Baseline status, the following measures apply:
- All individuals should minimize all non-essential travel and stay home as much as possible.
- All businesses and non-profits must implement work-from-home or telework policies for employees to the maximum extent possible.
- Gatherings Size Limits:
- Civic, cultural, and faith-based gatherings are limited to 25
- All indoor and outdoor social gatherings are limited to 10
- Grocery stores and retail, pharmacies, banks and credit unions, museums, and gas stations remain open
- Restaurants must move to take-out or delivery only (note: outdoor on-site dining is allowed only for the 48-hour transition period before the Phase rollback goes into effect)
- Gyms, malls, venues, indoor and outdoor entertainment facilities, fraternal organization facilities, and personal services businesses must close
- Recreational and youth sports are no longer permitted
- Pools, spas, sports courts, and playgrounds must close
“I know that this is difficult for business owners and working families in the region, but if we do not take these measures, we could see the virus spread even more rapidly, infecting and killing more community members,” says Governor Kate Brown. “Staying home both keeps you safe from infection, and ensures you do not unknowingly infect others. I am hopeful that these measures will help affected communities control the spread of COVID-19 quickly.”