Not quite ready for summer to end? It doesn’t have to. Camp for less this fall at select Oregon state parks.
SALEM — There’s much to love about camping in the fall. Brisk mornings. Blazing colors. Cozy campfires with sweet s’mores.
And if all that isn’t reason enough, fall camping is also a sweet deal. We’re offering $7 off the nightly rate for RV sites for stays from October 1 to November 30 at 12 campgrounds throughout the state. All you have to do is book online and enter the code FallFun19.
This special offer applies to electrical and full hookup sites at the following parks:
- Bullards Beach State Park
- Champoeg State Heritage Area (Limited availability)
- Detroit Lake State Recreation Area
- Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area
- Fort Stevens State Park
- Humbug Mountain State Park
- Joseph H. Stewart State Recreation Area
- L.L. Stub Stewart Memorial State Park
- Milo McIver State Park (October only)
- Prineville Reservoir State Park
- South Beach State Park
- Viento State Park (October only)
How does it work?
- Just enter code FallFun19 when you book online to automatically receive the discount.
- The discount applies to online advanced reservations only. We cannot apply it to reservations made by phone or to campers who arrive at a park without a reservation. We also cannot apply it to prior reservations made without the code.
Yep, it’s that easy. So keep the camping gear at the ready, restock on supplies for s’mores and pack an extra sweater. We’ll see you in the campground this fall.